|Examine text||A sigil used for the summoning of the demon Agrith-Naar.|
The Demonic sigil is used to travel to the well known Tormented demon's Lair. The Demonic sigil is only obtainable via the Soulsplit point store, from opening a Mystery box or by purchasing it from the Soulsplit Shop for 9,999 CR.
Within the Tormented Demon's Lair, there are a three of Tormented demons. These Tormented demons drop the powerful Dragon claws, which are desired by many players.
- The demonic sigil is commonly used to teleport to the tormented demons lair in which three Tormented demons are located.
- The demonic sigil can be used instead of teleport tabs to get out of a tricky situation while PvM'ing (Player vs Monster), the sigil is rarely used in PvP.
- The demonic sigil can be obtained from Pest Control for 500 SSP (Soul-Split points).
- The Demonic sigil can be obtained from opening a mystery box classified as an "uncommon" reward.
- One can purchase the Demonic sigil from the credit shop, with the price of 9,999 CR.
- The demonic sigil stopped working at one point due to a bug; the message still appeared but the player did not teleport. This was later patched.
- The demonic sigil has the same colors as Void knight armour.