Fishing lets players catch fish in waterways found around Soulsplit. These fishing spots can be found in major cities and training hubs. Caught fish may be cooked using the Cooking skill, and are often sold to other players because of their ability to heal Life Points. When a player has achieved level 99 in Fishing, they may purchase a Fishing cape from the Wise old man for 99,000 coins.
This is the route you will walk via [Minimap]
Or, you can simply teleport via skilling teleport if you are on normal spell book.
And you will arrive here
Now continue walking East until you arrive here.
And Trade/Talk to Bob to open the shop.
And buy the marked items:
Here is a small table explaining Fishing XP rates (Note that these rates are in world 1 without Brawling gloves).
- Now after buying the net, harpoon, and lobster pot walk east till you find a guard search south of his location and click the option "net", you will do this from level 1-35, fishing shrimps.
- Second you will fish Tuna from level 35-40 at the following spot; right click and "harpoon".
- Thirdly, you will fish Lobsters from 40-76 at the same spot; right click and "cage".
- Fourthly you will fish Sharks from 76-81 move East and right click "harpoon" on the spot.
- Fifth and finally you will fish Manta rays from 81-99 on the same as "fourthly" right click the spot and "net".