|Always Drops||Charm (varies) Frost Dragon Bones|
|Approximate Capture Kills||508|
|Examine text||It's a Frost dragon|
Frost dragons are mid-level Monsters, as they have a combat level of 166. They are very popular monsters as they drop Frost dragon bones. These bones are currently the best type of bones (for Prayer xp), but they are also are the most expensive (400-500k)
Weapons to use Edit
- Dragon dagger, it helps you kill the dragon faster.
- Dragon spear, a stab on the dragon can provide it's weaknesses,
Weapons not to use Edit
- Abyssal whip, it hits 120 on the dragon, but only after not hitting the dragon a several times, it is not recommended, but might be still useful.
Vine whip, similar to the Abyssal whip, but it is a bit better.
Whips may work on other dragons, but not as much on the frost dragons because of the frost. (tested by several players.)
- Teleport to Edgeville. From there walk south until you see 4 coffins. Click on one of the coffins and find the option to teleport to Ice Plateau, which is in level 51 Wilderness. Once there walk west and walk up the small mountain there you will begin to notice the 4 Frost dragons. 2 of them will be outside the gate and the other are across the gate, or you can go to easts, and run west until you see them.
- They can also be found at members cave located at North Neitiznot via a Normal Spellbook under Skills teleports. However, you must be a member to access this area.
- Select Wilderness teleports, and select, "East Wilderness." Head west from teleport. You will find 4-5 Frost Dragons and dozens of Green Dragons. Be careful, because it is in level 22 Wilderness. There are often pkers around this area, so it is advised not to use it.
|Frost dragon bones||1||Always|
|Grimy dwarf weed||1||Common|