|Also called||Green Drag|
|Attack Style||Melee/Magic (Fire breath)|
|Always Drops||Green Dragonhide, Dragon Bones|
|Approximate Capture Kills||206|
|Capture Requirements||Unknown edit|
|Examine text||Must be related to Elvarg.|
Green dragons are the weakest of the four adult chromatic dragons, and the weakest adult dragon that can breathe fire in SoulSplit, with a combat level of 79. They mainly attack with magic and a long-ranged dragonbreath attack. If the player is in melee distance, they can also use melee. As with all adult dragons, protecting from Magic and wielding an Anti-dragon shield or Dragonfire shield or being under the effects of an antifire potion are a must, otherwise they can breathe fire which can deal extremely high damage.
- Three green dragons in levels 12 Wilderness. To get there, you can use the West Hybridding Teleport in the Wilderness Teleports. (See picture below)
- Ten to fifteen more green dragons in levels 19-25 Wilderness. Use the East Hybridding teleport in the Wilderness Teleports to get there.
- Two to three green dragons in the northern section of Ice Plateau, east of some Frost dragons.
- Two green dragons in Lunar Isle. Teleport there using the Lumbridge Sage or the Sailor. These two can be located in Lumbridge, Edgeville, or Varrock Square.
- Three green dragons in North Neitiznot. Teleport to North Neitzinot and then go to the east bridge, which will then lead you to the dragons located north.