- Members can be indentified by the red currency symbol to the left of their name.
- Membership can be purchased from the credit shop for 9,999 Cr.
- Members have access to exclusive in-game areas.
- Membership is not currently buyable with in-game cash, but you can purchase it with credits at the Soulsplit Shop page.
- Members DO get better drop rates than non members.
- Soulsplit members have access to world 3, only available to other members. This means, in many cases, less competition for high-demand monsters like Frost dragons.
- Soulsplit members have the ability to send messages to everyone in world 3 using the command ::yell-(message) or simply typing \(message).
- Soulsplit members have the ability to wear certain valuable items. These items include Divine and Elysian Spirit Shields, weapons, and rares such as Partyhats, H'ween masks, and Santa hats.
- Members also have access to a Members' Cave, located in the most northern region of Neitiznot, near the green dragons. The dungeon includes Frost Dragons, Barrelchests, and Zombie Champions. This dungeon is a safe area.
- Members receive a 25% slower prayer point reduction in PvP battles, and a 50% slower prayer point reduction in PvM battles. This effect stacks with the choice of Game Mode you selected: Extremes receive a 35% reduced rate, Legends receive a 25% reduced rate as well.
- Members have a chance of keeping their untradeables upon death (list can be found below).
- Members are able to "Set-Level" (current or lower Only) and "Reset" their skills for free. Non-members are subject to a 5M fee per reset.
- When sucessfully defeating an opponent in the Wilderness, members receive twice as many Wilderness Points, which are spendable at Oziach in Edgeville or Mandrith in the Grand Exchange.
- Players were once able to buy in-game amps which enabled them to purchase membership; however, this was removed due to abuse.
- Once you're member you can request the "SoulSplit Donator" userbar on the forums by clicking here.