This article is about the Mining skill. For information on how to train Mining, see Mining training.
Mining is a skill that allows players to extract ores and essence from concentrates located in rocks. This skill is commonly accepted as one of the most hardest skills to gain level 99 in. Ores can then be smelted into bars that are required to make weapons, armours, etc. Throughout Soulsplit, many mines can be found and ores can be mined using a pickaxe. As every other skills, the Mining skill requires an approximate 13 million experience to reach the highest level, 99.
Types of equipment
Types of rocks
- North Neitiznot: One of the most common place to mine. Tin, Copper, Iron, Mithril and Adamantite can be found scattered around this small isle.
- Varrock Southeast/Southwest: Those places are less crowded than Neitiznot, because of the long trip to make to the bank. Tin, copper, iron, and clay can be found here.
- Falador Cave: This location is less crowded than Neitiznot and is favored for the abundance of mithril and coal rocks. Tin, Copper, Iron, Mithril, Gold, Clay and Adamantite are located in this mine.
- Al Kharid mining site: A very ore-abundant mine that hosts very few players. The Al Kharid Mine is a great choice for training mining due to a large supply of ores, but with moderately difficult banking.
- Wilderness. In Wilderness level 45 there are two Runite ore rocks. This mining site is extremely dangerous, because many PKers run by these rocks. This area is also a multi-combat zone.