|Examine text||It's a Saradomin cape.|
The Saradomin cape is a cape of the third-age, it is used to represent one's faith, "Saradomin". Saradomin is a mythical god that represents all that's good. This can also be seen in the several minigames throughout Soulsplit. The cape is free to use by everyone and has no requirements making it a popular cape for players using Magic. The defence bonuses are the second best for a cape being beaten by the completionists' cape.
Applications and uses
- The Saradomin cape is used by hybrids (defined below) as it's cheap and is efficient.
- The Saradomin cape is used by players as a form of team cape with bonuses.
- The Saradomin cape is free for everyone to obtain.
How to obtain the Saradomin cape
This is the shortest route to the Mage bank, since the wilderness teleports are removed from Soulsplit:
- Teleport to Edgeville.
- Use coffins, south of Edgeville bank, to teleport to Ice Plateau.
- Run East, past the wilderness agility course, and after that run North-East until you get to mage arena.
- Slash the two webs on your way to the lever, which leads to Mage bank.
- Once you're in, click step into sparkling pool.
- Run north until you see the Statue of Saradomin.
- Click on it.
- Your cape will automatically appear in your inventory.
- The Saradomin cape had its look changed in the release of Soulsplit 2.