Welcome to the Soulsplit Wiki, and thank you for your contributions! We invite you to log in and create a user name here.
Join the community in building the perfect resource for all of your Soulsplit-related information. Each edit counts and could provide the information that other people may need! So, please, whether it's a small edit or an entire page, we appreciate it and hope for more!
If you have any questions regarding this wiki's format, please check the style guide before posting on the forums or contacting an admin.
Soulsplit is a RuneScape private server with an endless amount of playable content. It satisfies everyone from the monster killing community to the player killing community. Soulsplit brings you back to the enjoyable era of pre-EoC combat and features a great community that not many can accurately claim.
If you want to hop right in and start playing, click here.
Want to join the wiki team? We're accepting applications! To apply, you must fill in the application format in the Soulsplit Wiki Applications section of the forums.
Join the community in group discussions on the Soulsplit forums.
Soulsplit would be nothing without your support. Vote for Soulsplit as your favorite RuneScape private server!
Curious about in-game prices? Check the website's market app!
Are you an xp junkie? Do you want to know how you stand on the current highscores? Check the Soulsplit website's highscores app for every game mode's highscores table.
Soulsplit NewsStaff update: March 9th 2014:
- Owneg23 has been promoted to Jr. Forum Moderator.
- Artillery Jr has resigned from Jr Forum Moderator.
Game update: March 8th 2014:
- A new clan chat system has been implemented!
- You can now use the clan chat to message anyone on any world across Soulsplit 2.
- See what world your clan members are in.
- Clan supports dicing.
- Webclient is fully functioning. Soulsplit is now a certified publisher!
- The Pk shop has been redone.
- Dragon claws, Korasi's sword, Armadyl godsword and others have been removed.
- Statius' equipment, Vesta's equipment, Morrigan's equipment and Zuriel's equipment have been added in the Pk shop.
- Barrows have been removed from the Vote token's rewards.
- Bank searching has been adjusted.
- The Evil tree has been fixed.
- Shooting star have been adjusted - their ores have been reduced.
- Stardust is now untradeable
- Any NPC above combat level 215 cannot be captured with the Bolt pouch
Much more has been done. Read the full thread here: Update thread