These charms are ordered from the least XP to the most XP given.
- An alternative method to gain charms is by killing Yaks located in North Neitiznot or Lumbridge, you can get there by using the skills teleport in your spellbook.
- The best way to obtain Green charms is by killing Lesser demons and Chaos dwarfs that are located in the Taverly dungeon, this place can be reached with the Games necklace.
- The fastest and the most efficient way to obtain Crimson charms is by killing Tormented demons.
The best charms in the game, gives you a lot of experience but are hard to obtain.
- Moss giants, these often drop Blue charms and can be reached by using your Games necklace and teleporting to Brimhaven dungeon.
- Tormented demons, this is a very powerful boss that has a very high drop rate of dropping 1 Blue charm at a time, be careful when fighting them.
Note: Other good monsters to kill for charms are Black Demons and Metallic Dragons (bronze, iron, steel, and mithril).
Using your charms
After you have obtained a decent amount of charms, it's time to train! Simply use the charms on an obelisk in one of the following places:
South Nitiznot obelisk
Lunar Isle obelisk
The following table will tell you how many charms you need to use to get to 99 Summoning:
|Gamemode||Gold charm||Green charm||Crimson charm||Blue charm|
|261 Charms||163 Charms|
|Lord||2,173 Charms||2,370 Charms||2,607 Charms||1,630 Charms|
|Legend||21,725 Charms||23,699 Charms||26,069 Charms||16,294 Charms|
|Gamemode||Gold Charm||Green Charm||Crimson Charm||Blue Charm|
|Sir||50,000 XP||55,000 XP||60,000 XP||80,000 XP|
|Lord||5,000 XP||5,500 XP||6,000 XP||8,000 XP|
|Legend||500 XP||550 XP||600 XP||800 XP|
|Extreme||110 XP||120 XP||100 XP||160 XP|
The Summoning Ring is also a very good method of training summoning, as it is a lot like the Bonecrusher. This ring picks up charms as they're dropped by the monsters you're killing, saving you from having to gather charms.