1-99 Thieving with Stalls
- Some understanding of functions at Soulsplit.
- Nothing else, just watch the money roll in your hands.
Part I: Introducing Thieving
Thieves; Some consider them no good fiends, preying on innocent citizens. Some consider them heroes, their nimble fingers admirable in their speed. Others understand the brotherhood that is Thievery. Thievery is a skill of becoming wealthy at the expense of others. Master this skill and you and can pickpocket any NPC, pick any lock and steal from any stall. Thieving can reward you with heaps of money.
(Provided by Tip.it, edited so there would not be any complaints).
Note: This no longer gives as much money as it use to.
1. Location of the stalls.
2. The skill-cape & emote.
Part II: Thieving
Step 1: 1-25 Silk Stall
First off, make your way to Ardougne, which can be found in the City Teleport. After you've reached Ardougne locate the silk stall.
Now that you have located the silk stall click it and you will receive gold and experience depending on your game-mode.
Step 2: 25-40 Fur Stall
Locate the fur stall.
Now that you've located the fur stall right or left click steal-from fur stall to receive gold and experience depending on your game-mode.
Step 3: 40-80 Spice Stall
Locate the spice stall.
Now that you've located the spice stall right or left click steal-from spice stall to receive gold and experience depending on your . Game mode.
Step 4: 80-99 Gem Stall
Locate the gem stall.
Now that you've located the gem stall right or left click steal-from gem stall to receive gold and experience depending on your Game-mode .
Part III: Tips
1. Randoms are caused from excessive clicking and sometimes they're just random!
2. Bringing a weapon is recommended because sometimes guards get in the way and they may do heavy damage if you are low level.
3. Thieving may be good for beginners but it isn't reccomended for an income rate as there are better teqniques out there.Also there is another spot in Relleka where fish stalls are. They are level 83.