Torva armour is a high end armour with high stats and an expensive price tag to it. In Soulsplit, Torva is degradeable. Torva counters the other two Nex armours, Virtus, which is magic armour and Pernix, which is ranged armour. Torva Armour is degradeable and can be repaired by using the peices on the Weird Old Man
| || |
A player wearing a torva set
- 80 Defence
- 80 Hitpoints
How to obtain
There are currently five methods to obtain a set of Torva equipment, which are listed below:
- As a drop from fighting Nex.
- As a drop from fighting Nomad.
- Obtaining pieces by opening a Mystery box.
- Alternately, buy it from any other player who wishes to sell it.
- You are able to purchase it from the Soulsplit shop for 24,999 credits a piece (totaling to around 75000 credits)
Torva, along with the other Nex armours, offers a HP boost depending on what piece is worn. When all pieces are worn, maximum Hitpoints are increased by 40 (400 if on x10) for a possible total of 139 (1390 if on x10) hitpoints.
- Torva armour, and its Nex counterparts, are some of the strongest available armours (Outside Dungeoneering).
- Torva armour, along with the other Nex armours, offer a hitpoint boost.
- Torva armour is now considered the second best armour in terms of defensive melee bonuses since the release of Vanguard Armour. However, it still provides a +40 HP boost when wearing the set as opposed to no HP boost while wearing Vanguard Equipment.