|Start Point:||Draynor Village, inside Morgan's house (north of the bank)|
|Description:||Draynor Village is plagued by a vampire. He visits it frequently and demands blood payments or he will terrorise the whole village.|
|Length:||Short (10 - 15 minutes)|
|Requirements:||The ability to defeat a combat level 37 vampire.|
|Enemies to defeat:||Count Draynor - Level 37|
- Talk to Morgan in Draynor Village.
- Talk to Dr. Harlow in the Blue Moon Inn located in Varrock.
- After you buy a beer for Dr. Harlow, speak to him again.
- After you obtain the Stake, Flamtaer hammer, and Garlic, go back Draynor, and walk north to Draynor Manor.
Finding Morgan/Dr. Harlow
To find Morgan, go to Draynor
In order to find Dr. Harlow you need to teleport to varrock square, from there you run south east until you reach a bar (tavern) called the Blue moon Inn there are three npc's located within the bar, Dr. Harlow being one of them.
Making it downstairs to count DraynorUnfortunately, due to current problems and bugs with doors, it is impossible to enter this room through the door to the north. There is an alternative route however, first stand directly next to the wall with the candles mounted on it. Then place a box trap and you will move through this portion of the wall. Finally, follow the route shown below and you will be able to fight Count Draynor.
Once throught the wall, follow the path shown to get to the stairs leading to Count Draynor. You may need to click on the door leading to the staircase twice. Climb down the staircase and prepare yourself for a fight against Count Draynor.
Slaying the Vampire
- This is a fairly easy fight for players with most stats and gear.
- Start the fight by lowering Count Draynors Hitpoints gradually.
- Kill Count Draynor by getting him to low Hitpoints and then using the stake to finish him off.
- Go back upstairs and exit the manor the way you came or teleport to Draynor.
- Talk to Morgan
Congratulations, you have completed the quest!
- 75,000 Slayer experience
- 75,000 Attack experience
- Kitchen Knife
- 50k cash
- Vampire slayer is currently bugged.
- The Vampire is very easy to kill even for low level pures, whether this is intentional or not it is unknown.