Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Start Point:||Draynor Village, inside Morgan's house (north of the bank)|
|Description:||Draynor Village is plagued by a vampire. He visits it frequently and demands blood payments or he will terrorise the whole village.|
|Length:||Short (10 - 15 minutes)|
|Requirements:||The ability to defeat a combat level 37 vampire.|
|Enemies to defeat:||Count Draynor - Level 37|
- Talk to Morgan in Draynor Village.
- Talk to Dr. Harlow in the Blue Moon Inn located in Varrock.
- After you buy a beer for Dr. Harlow, speak to him again.
- After you obtain the Stake, Flamtaer hammer, and Garlic, go back Draynor, and walk north to Draynor Manor.
Finding Morgan/Dr. Harlow
To find Morgan, teleport to draynor.
In order to find Dr. Harlow you need to teleport to varrock square, from there you run south east until you reach a bar (tavern) called the Blue moon Inn there are three npc's located within the bar, Dr. Harlow being one of them.
Dr Harlow wont help you until you buy him a beer, buy a beer from the bartender for 2 coins, then use the beer on Dr Harlow and he will tell you how to kill the vampire, and also give you a stake, hammer and garlic.
Making it downstairs to count Draynor
To get to the vampire, Teleport back to draynor, travel north until you see the mansion. Enter through the double doors, follow the doors all the way round to the staircase. When you are going through the doors make sure you are standing right behind them. other wise it wont let you through the door. Once you have climbed down the stair case get ready to fight Count Draynor.
Slaying the Vampire
- This is a fairly easy fight for players with most stats and gear.
- Start the fight by lowering Count Draynors Hitpoints gradually.
- Kill Count Draynor by getting him to low Hitpoints and then using the stake to finish him off.
Note: If you kill him without using the stake it wont count, and you will have to re-enter to try again.
- Go back upstairs and exit the manor the way you came or teleport to Draynor.
- Talk to Morgan
Congratulations, you have completed the quest!
- 75,000 Slayer experience
- 75,000 Attack experience
- Kitchen Knife
- 50k cash
- Flamtaer Hammer
- The Vampire is very easy to kill even for low level pures, whether this is intentional or not it is unknown.