|Examine text||"It's a Virtus"|
Virtus equipment is a set of high level Magic equipment that requires 80 Magic, 80 Defence and 80 Hitpoints to wear. Virtus armour pieces can be obtained as rare drops from Nex, the boss of the Zarosian stronghold of the God Wars Dungeon, the Ancient Prison. It is the Magic companion armour set to Torva equipment and Pernix equipment, which are Melee and Ranged sets, respectively. Virtus Equipment is degradable and can be repaired by using the pieces on the Weird Old Man
- 80 Defence
- 80 Magic
How to obtain
There are currently five methods to obtain a set of Virtus armour, which are listed below.
- A rare drop from the boss monster, Nex.
- Via AMP shop for credits.
- Opening a Mystery box.
- * Alternatively, you can buy it from any other player who wishes to sell. Be sure to find out the price before buying to prevent from over-paying or being scammed.
- Dropped by Nomad found in Voting Lair, through Dungeon Teleports.
Virtus, along with the other Nex armours, offers a Hipoints boost depending on what piece(s) are worn. When all pieces are worn, the maximum of Hitpoints level is increased by 40 (400 if on x10) for a possible total of 139 (1390 if on x10) Hitpoints.
Note: This is the total of all Virtus armour pieces (Virtus Mask, Virtus Robe Top and Virtus Robe Legs)
| || |
A player wearing the virtus armour set
- Although you cannot equip Virtus as a female, you can execute a bug that allows you to put it on and it shows Virtus on it's female variant.